Free freight for consumables orders over $100 inc gst to Metro Areas Consumables under $100 $8.00 inc gst
Consumables to Country Areas POA
Hardware up to 25Kg $12.50 inc gst
Hardware over 25Kg POA
* For same day/ urgent delivery an extra freight charge may apply.* Freight for some Hardware Including Large printers, Power modules, Racks and Computers may have extra freight charges – Please call for freight quote.
We use a range of couriers including Australia Post, Star Track and Couriers Please for our freight.
If an item purchased from Northwick is faulty please call or email for a Return Authorisation number.
You will need to provide:
- Your Contact Name and Phone Number or Email address
- Date of Purchase
- Invoice number
- Item Product Code
- Serial Number if Applicable * Please note all compatible toners and inks have serial numbers.
- Full Description of the Fault.
- Please provide proof of purchase. This can be original invoice, a credit card statement showing date and purchase details or receipt issued by Northwick Office Solutions.
- Where possible please include original packaging. All accessories eg. Cables, remotes etc must be returned with the faulty item.
If you need help on a product please email email@example.com or call 1300 336 014 to talk to one of our representatives.
For some technology items the manufacturers offer onsite warranty, pick up and repair. Call us and we will facilitate this process if required.
Important information regarding computers, notebooks. If your technology product is to be repaired or replaced you may lose any or all data on it.
Major or Minor Fault.
In accordance with the Consumer Law of Australia if it is a major fault you will be able to choose a refund, repair or replacement.
If it’s not a major problem we will choose whether we will repair, replace or refund the product. Please call to discuss your options.
Further information on your rights as a consumer can be found at ACCC: http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees
If upon delivery of any item it is damaged, contact Northwick to advise.
Please advise Courier of any damage to boxes at time of delivery.